Copyright your creative works, protect and monitor your websites, prevent theft and plagiarism. Share your ideas safely while protecting your intellectual property.
Your work is an asset, which is why it is important that you protect it.
3 Reasons Copyright:
1. When it comes to commercial uses, you are the only individual who can circulate the work.
2. Without your work being registered either within the three months after your work is first published, you can’t sue for copyright infringement or get an order from a judge to order someone to cease using your work.
3. Registration thus tells the world that you own the work and all the rights of ownership.
Copyrighted.com provides its customers with a variety of tools to register, protect and monitor their original works and websites, as well as help detect and prevent theft, plagiarism and infringement.
Free registration and instant protection for your work and websites.
Protect And Monitor Your Websites
Their secure system can automatically monitor your registered websites and protect your valuable content from theft and copyright infringement.
Copyright And Protect Your Works
It takes less than 5 minutes to register and submit your creatives and works, and then enjoy life-long protection and access to your certificates and files.
Professional Takedown Services
Copyrighted.com offers fast and efficient stolen content removal services to help you fight infringement and protect your personal and commercial intellectual property.
Trusted By Thousands Worldwide
Thousands of happy clients around the world use copyrighted.com services to copyright their works, protect and monitor their websites, and ensure their intellectual property is not used without permission.
- How Living More Economical Is Going To Help You Survive
- The 3 Survival Shopping Categories
- Money Rules For Successful People (Part 2)
- Money Rules For Successful People (Part 1)
- The 5 Most Recession Proof Industries
- Surviving In America Will Now Consist Of People With Useful KnowledgeOr Wealth
- Financial Tip Of The Day: 6/30/2022
- Self Care Is Being Self Aware
- The End Of The Entrepreneur Is Coming
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.