Things are about to get REAL here in America and across the globe. And I say this not to scare anyone but because I’m a realist.
Most of what is happening is completely out of our hands but the unusual is about to become the norm. I’ll try not to be too opinionated but I will start to share more based on economic trends and published data.
June will be here in a couple of days and here’s what to expect the rest of 2022:
- Gas prices will continue to surge higher, and many Americans will be shocked by how high they eventually go.
- Food prices will continue to rise.
- The Federal Reserve is likely to continue to aggressively raise interest rates.
- Higher interest rates will be devastating for the housing market in the United States.
- As the economy slows down, we should expect layoffs to increase and jobless claims will eventually start to spike.
- Stock prices will continue to fall.
- A recession is either already here or will arrive soon. We will see a historic economic meltdown so it’s important to prepare for it mentally and financially.
Data Collected From Here
👉🏾 Remember financial literacy is for EVERYBODY.
Article By Aura Bea Carter