An influx of tech companies and workers have moved into the valley to find greater opportunities and help diversify our economy.
Throughout the past couple of months and during the pandemic, many companies have looked for more affordable real estate, a better quality of life, and fewer pandemic restrictions.
Arya Bina is the founder of Kobe Digital, and he says that is the main reason why he moved his tech company’s headquarters from Los Angeles to Las Vegas. He says the days of our city only being a destination for gambling, resorts, and entertainment are over.
“There is enough momentum here where it is not like you are going into a place with a completely blank slate,” Bina said.
Bina says based on his predictions, Vegas will be the next big tech hub. His company is an advertising agency that helps tech industries grow. After being in Southern California for five years, he says he realized he needed a city with more opportunities.
- How Living More Economical Is Going To Help You Survive
- The 3 Survival Shopping Categories
- Money Rules For Successful People (Part 2)
- Money Rules For Successful People (Part 1)
- The 5 Most Recession Proof Industries
- Surviving In America Will Now Consist Of People With Useful KnowledgeOr Wealth
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.