Use “Keyword Researcher” to discover high-value Long-Tail Keywords from Google AutoComplete, Organize CSV files from the Google Keyword Planner, and write SEO-Optimized Articles for your website.
Have you ever wondered how to find Long Tail Keywords for your website? When you use Google, you may notice a little drop-down box that represents their attempt to predict what you’re about to type next.
For example when I type the phrase “How does a website…” then Google assumes I might be looking for:
- How does a website make money
- How does a website work
- How does a website find my location
- How does a website server work
- how does a website help a business
These are some interesting keywords…
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a way to save all these keywords–so we could add them to our website content?
Well that is where Keyword Researcher comes in!
Keyword Researcher is an easy-to-use Keyword Discover Tool. Once activated, it emulates a human using Google Autocomplete, and repeatedly types thousands of queries into Google. Each time a partial phrase is entered, Google tries to predict what it thinks the whole phrase might be. We simply save this prediction. And, as it turns out, when you do this for every letter of the alphabet (A-Z), then you’re left with hundreds of great Long Tail keyword phrases.
- Financial Tip Of The Day: 6/30/2022
- Self Care Is Being Self Aware
- The End Of The Entrepreneur Is Coming
- Las Vegas’ Economic Review: Surviving In The USA
- Marijuana Businesses Could Soon Be Listed On Stock Exchanges
- A Warning To Those Wanting To Quit Their Jobs During The Great Resignation
- How To Create A Free Challenge That Will Grow Your Followers And Make You Money
- How To Own Your Superpower
- Every Season Is Your Season
- Here Is How The Fed’s Interest Rate Hike Is Going To Impact Your Wallet
- Everyday Things That Waste Your Time
- How To Stop Feeling Stuck In Life
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.