One thing about me is that I’m going to do what I said I was going to do. A woman of my word, and a believer in my capabilities.
I recently saw a photo of myself from a year ago and stopped and thought about how much I’ve improved, progressed and learned.
Time can’t be paused and it waits for no one. So, keep moving forward and make the best of your life.
What are 8 things that can completely shift your life in one year? Check out the list below:
- Stop complaining and appreciate how lucky you are every day.
- Embrace loneliness and reinvent yourself in the process.
- Say goodbye to the people that don’t bring positive energy into your life.
- Turn off the TV and set internet controls.
- Pick one skill you want to cultivate and put all your effort into developing it.
- Commit to the goals you set and never look back.
- Sweat every day to boost your mood.
- Fail forward. Learn from every mistake you make.
Article By Aura Bea Carter